Currently in development, Apex 1.5 is primarily a tidy-up, bug fix and minor feature release.
- The 'AsynchronousCommand' now has the property 'DisableDuringExecution'. If set to true, this will disable execution of the command while it is already executing. The default is false.
- The 'Command' class now has a strongly typed analogue, Command<TParameter> that allows strong typing of its underlying function.
- Added the CueTextBox. The CueTextBox is a textbox that can optionally display a faint cue to the user on its use.
- Command.DoExecute can be called without a parameter if preferred.
- The ListViewItemContextMenuBehaviour is a behaviour that can be attached to a ListView that uses a GridView as its view. It allows a ContextMenu to be set for a row, which automatically has its DataContext set to the DataContext of the associated list view item.
- The apexoc (Observable Collection) snippet makes the collection readonly.
- The apexvmc (Command) snippet has been changed to apexc.
- The apexac (Asynchronous Command) snippet has been added.
- The apextc (Typed Command) snippet has been added.
- The styling on the Horizontal Scrollbar of the WPF and Silverlight Zune Style Application template has been fixed.
- The HasChanges property of the ViewModel class has been set to XmlIgnore, which should fix bugs relating to serializing viewmodels.